To Mrs.PotatoHead
  I just about peed my pants when I logged in this afternoon! I ABSOLUTELY love your picture!! What a HOOT !

ROFLMAO!!

Teresa

p.s.  my hubby swears by duct tape~  so if you parts start falling off we'll be sure to patch you up~  silver is very vogue now!!!
At least I got to laugh ......yeah, neat pic, eh?
Hey the silver tape will certainly match the tin foil~ what a fashion trend we all could set.

Hang in There Cheryl-  you've got all of us here with our brain fog, chicken parts, wacky moles, IBS, bi polar , menopause symptoms, choking, ear problems,depression, weight gain, etc.----- the list goes on but we're here !!!

teresa

Yeah ............................there are quite a few other wacky chickens here so, actually, thanks for reminding me ::cackle cackle::  and the tape, well ... don't let me bind my ankle up with it for support .. the therapist was awed the Doc didn't have me in a compression bandage, brace, or cane at the very least ... I think he knows just how ***tough*** we chicks are in the healing dept and will resort to that if all else fails LOL .... so keep the duct tape away from me.

I always think of the early CSI show where they compare the frayed edges of the duct tape in the guys' convertible trunk to that found on the "victim's wrists" .... so we all promise to keep the duct tape at a "safe distance" from MaHen and all aboard ok?

C~