high Anti TPO
Dear everybody , i'm new to this forum ,today i received my blood test result and i found that  Anti TPO is twice higher (around 110 )than max reference value .it made me really worried what does it say and what effects can it have on my body?how can it be treates? thanks a lot  for the information ,
TPOab is a little confusing. It is considered a thyroid antibody, but it is an antibody that can be found in small titers (quantity, numbers) in several autoimmune conditions.

100 is a pretty small titer, so it is a little ambiguous as to what the result means. It means you have an autoimmune condition.

What other tests were run?

TPOab does not respond to treatment reliably. Selenium may have some effect on the titer, but there are no long term tests showing any way to control antibody concentrations.
thanks so much for your response ,the rest of my tests were in normal range :
T3=1.3
TSH=2.3
T4=84
T3 UPTAKE=27
AntiTg=9.3
can this Anti tpo have any relation to ovaries disfunction .it's few months i'm having delayed menstruations