2 1/2 grain thyroid pills better than the 1 grain pill
I have been taking Armour thyroid 1 grain tabs for about a year now and doing very well with them.  A week and a half ago I picked up my new bottle at the phamacy and  they did not have any Amour thyroid available in one grain . They gave me a supply of 1/2 grain thyroid instead and told me to take two, which would equal the same dose as the 1 grain.  I have been taking them and I am feeling better on the 2- 1/2 grain pills than the 1 grain pill.  I have talked to the pharmacist and he said that it should not make a differance which one i take because they have the equal amount of medicine in them.  

With taking the two half grain tabs, I feel more energetic, think more clearly and happier.

Could you please help me with  this medical quesion?
Rebecca
I am not sure. are you taking them at different times? It is recommended that armour dosage be split into 2 or 3 dosages to keep the T3 more stable.

Anyway, if it works, then the next time, aske them to do that again. I do that on my 30 mg. I get 15 mg x 2.