2.3 cm Thyroid nodule
2.3 cm nodule on thyroid plus smaller ones waiting on results from fna. why would my thyroid levels be fine plus white blood cells if that lump is so big??????????? anhyone who has been through this could you plese give ann insight.....
Your thyroid is still working, even with nodules. Doesn't mean anything by itself.  I have heard of bigger nodules.  I had perfectly fine thyroid function, I had four nodules and normal levels, but lots of symptoms such as hoarseness.  Turns out I had cancer.  This doesn't mean you have cancer, just means there is a slight chance.  Are the nodules smooth and round? Vascular? Solid or cystic?  Wait for the biopsy, it may or may not tell you what you need to know. You have a good chance of finding out what it is, however you have about a 40% chance that they will not be able to get a diagnosis.  Nodules themselves have about 5-15% chance of being cancerous, so the odds are that it is not cancerous.
i had an echo gram findings 2 complex nodules are noted arising from right lobe measuring 4x3x2mm in size and one7x6x4mm and third one arising from upper polar region of left lobe measuring 4x2x3mm. also inhomogeneous small thyroid gland.thank you.