24 wks pregnant and Hypothyroid. Dizziness? Heart Palps?
I was just wondering if anyone else is pregnant (or has been recently) taking 50 mcg Synthroid (Levo didnt work for me) - down from 80 mcg about 6 mos ago. Wierd feelings - I know a lot of this is stress, 2 small kids and 9 weeks left of my Master's program.

Yet, I didn't take my Synth yesterday and felt a little better. Took it this AM and the dizziness and heart palps have returned. Should I go to the ER or just wait until this week's dr appt to get my levels checked? Thoughts?
Just an update - I did go to the ER and everything checked out fine, even the heart palps were nothing to be concerned about. I was low in Potassium though so they gave me a potassium pill and told me to cut out caffeine entirely.

I have a follow up w my endocrinologist in a few days and will not take the Synthroid until we get this straightened out.