Thyroid Disorders Community
About Lipozene after thyroid cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

About Lipozene after thyroid cancer

I want to try Lipozene...I am currently on Levothyroxine 200mcg daily and 400mcg on Sunday...is it safe to take this supplement?  I am free of cancer since Oct 2010
Lipozene is supposedly an all fiber product which could interfere with your thyroid med absorption if you don't separate it hours and hours apart. When you go to the product webpage you can't pull up an actual ingredient label. The Metabo Up  is basically green tea with 2 other ingredients.
Personally I wouldn't waste my money on it. There are many natural forms of fiber you can get and take.
Always ask your doctor before taking any kind of diet supplement.
Hi, you'll have to ask your doctor to know if it's okay, but wanted to stop by and say welcome to our community!

C~
Hi, thank you very much for the warm welcome and advice!!  God bless!

Dawn
Hi dawn I just wanted to say I'm very happy that your cancer free. Unfortunately my mom and my best friend didn't make it but you did so I just wanted to say congradulations.