Aching legs
I have a fluctuating tsh - when it moves around its always hyperthyroid. The last 3 weeks now my thighs and kegs have been killing me like vie run a mile or something. Spasm like acheing muscles and heavy legs. If you look at my other posts you'll see I've been sick for 7 months with a big list of symptoms, but ATM the worst is nausea and this pain, does anyone else have this?  Thank you
Sorry *legs like I have run a mile
When you say you have a fluctuating TSH, are you aware that TSH is a pituitary hormone that is affected by so many variables that at best it is only an indicator of possible thyroid issues, to be considered along with more important indicators such as symptoms, and also levels of the biologically active thyroid hormones, Free T3 and Free T4?

What other symptoms do you have that might relate to thyroid issues?  

Have you had any other thyroid related tests besides TSH?  If so, please post results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.  
Yes my t3 and t4 were initially out of range but have returned to normal on my recent blood test but my tsh is borderline, 0.35 when minimum is 0.40.

I have both tachycardia and bradycardia as shown on examination of my heart using a monitor (goes down to 40 and up as high as 160). Doc wasn't concerned though. When my heart is racing I assume its the hyperthyroidism symptom.

I also have severe migraines, weight loss and my period has become light and unpredictable. I also urinate a lot.  These I believe might be thyroid related?

Thank you
The nausea, I am wondering if it is a hyperthyroid symptom too?
When you say that your T3 and T4 were out of range, do you mean they were above the high end of the range?  Were those tests for Free T3 and Free T4, or Total T3 and T4?  Have you ever been tested for the thyroid antibodies, TPO ab and TG ab?  These tests are used to diagnose for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
Yes, above the high end. Total t3 and t4. Yes I've been tested for antibodies and had none. I do have low ANA antibodies though - the general antibodies test. Thanks again.
Just an update for everyone, I'm doing a 3d ultrasound tomorrow after visiting a gynaecologist he suspects bowel endometriosis. He wants to do a laparoscopy, but I'm not keen on being opened up if he isn't 100% sure. Will a 3d ultrasound show bowel endometriosis? Of the any people they diagnose after laparoscopy, I'd like to know how many end up NOT having the disease? Does anyone have any knowledge about this please? Thank you!
I have endo 5 yrs ago I suffer with all the symtoms of hyperthyriod achen muscles n legs lethargy fatigue headaches weight gain hard to lose weight ibs cramps in stomach I feel like an 80 year old wn I'm only 35 x
hi mazza, feeling your pain, have you been checked for pcos as well? you can have both and that would make it hard for you to loose weight
Hi everyone,
Thank you all for your advice. I was diagnsed with endometriosis just yesterday and am now recovering from surgery. It was behind both ovaries & also at the back of my uterus towards my bowel. Hopefully the pain and nausea will dissappear.but only time will tell.

This past year has been hell but im optimistic things will get better now!

Lena