Addisons and Muscle Pain?
After 3 years of pain and fatigue they diagnosed me with Addisons. The hydrocort has helped with the fatigue, but I am still in exteme pain. The pain started in my neck years ago and now is all over my body and getting worst.  Doctors give me pain meds but they dont work.  Need answers how to eliminate the pain, any suggestions??  Doctors cannot explain the muscle pain.
I have the same problem and cannot answer you, my pain is in the back of my neck and goes up my head sometimes and my shoulders and middle back. I am wondering if endometriosis may have been the cause of my addisons now that I think about it, hemmorage can cause addisons and I had alot of bleeding and clots for sometime before it came on and I have been trying to put this all together now as for the cause but they said they can give me a hystorectomy to see if i have endometr. but it wont change the addisons, once addisons always thanks to a FNP I had been going to and telling her for 2 yrs about heavy periods and all she could tell me was it was perry menopause because i had a tubal and i smoke.