Thyroid Disorders Community
Adrenal Fatigue, Anyone have insight for me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

I'm not sure where to post this since there is no adrenal fatigue forum. This seems like the closest. So anyone familiar with adrenal fatigue can tell me if I possibly have this?

Symptoms:
Fatigue all the time (especially after exercising)
Recent anxiety problems
Recent depression problems
Digestive problems (GERD) + nausea/bloating
Positive for the flashlight test (pupils dilate in light when should contract)
Cold hands/feet
Weight loss 25 lbs.

Anyone else got similar symptoms and have adrenal fatigue?

Sounds like it could possibly be Hypothyroidism.  I'm not a doctor, but was diagnosed with Hyper T in October 2007.  

Have a doctor take a thorough battery of lab tests.
Sounds like me.I do have alot of these same problems as well. I failed the eye test as well. And im awaiting the results from my cortisol test.FYI, we also just recieved a adrenal fatique forum here as well.Good luck.Ask your docot for a 24 hour cortisol test and a complete adranal work up.
Should I get the saliva test and the blood work up for adrenal fatigue? Ive heard only the saliva test is worth doing.

As for thyroid, I think they tested it with blood work 2 years ago and found nothing, but then again my faith in what the doctors check and what the results were is very low atm. I never saw the results for it.
Yes, from  what i know the 24 hour saliva test is more accurate. And 2 years is a long time ago.Id get another thyroid test and post your results here.Get at least tsh,free t-4, free t-3, and antibodies test. You may have been in the higher range of normal for your last test, and may need a little thyroid supplement to bring you back to your optimal levels and surpress some of thos symptoms.
Adrenal Fatigue falls into a medical crack between "healthy adrenals" and "Adrenal Insufficiency".

There is an Adrenal Insufficiency forum here now. We may be able to benefit from that forum, even if we do not have Adrenal Insufficiency.

Most doctors do not recognize adrenal fatigue or saliva tests as anything but internet hoohaa. That puts you in the arena of naturopaths or other non-mainstream doctors if you want to persue that course.

Your symptoms could be related to the thyroid or the adrenals.
I would suggest getting your thyroid tested again, and ask for a copy of the report. Mild thyroid conditions are often ignored because the test results indicate normal, unless you look at them through the eyes of a patient.