After Radioactive ablation
I was diagnosis hyperthyroidism and my physician started anti thyroid drug methimazole (100mg TDS). After one month after this medication, my blood count starts decrease. Than my physician advise, to stop anti thyroid drug methimazole and advise me radioactive ablation.
I took radioactive iodine (RAI) and dose given to me received 15 mCi on the 26-12-2008.
On monday 04-01-2009 i gone through radiation scan and the radiation level on my neck is 30 mCi.

I have three kids eldest is 6 1/2 years old, than 4 1/2 years old and youngest is 7 months old (I don't brestfeed).

I had been isolated till 04-01-2009. During this time (26-12-2008 to 04-01-2009) my husband came to meet me, he also slept twice with me (4th & 8th day).

I whant to know that:
What precautions i have take to deal with my kids and for how long.
What precautions i have take to with my husband.
Don't have intercourse right now. I don't remember the time frame -  but you can check that out on a google search - or some other member may chime in.

Your isolation period is over now since 1/4/09 right? If I am right then this is the time where you need to clean your area extremely well and throw out most of the things you used. Sheets - Wash the bedding twice - throw out the disposable plates cups and utensils ( wrap in plastic bags ) and toss.

Clean - clean - clean. Try to trace your steps while you were in isolation and clean and toss things out you used.

Toss that Toothbrush!!

I may have missed some stuff  but you get the idea - right?