After my thyroid surgery
I need someone to help me. What happens is that it is May 5 and I have removed my thyroid papillary cancer. By removing the right side were 4 nodes and the left one very small. The pathology showed that stage was in pt3. Now I have an appointment to begin treatment. But one thing that worries me is that my endocrinologist sent me has me some tests. Laboratory tests were tan and thyroglobulin quantative. In the anti thyroglobulin AB showed that I have 4.01 and 6.94 in quantative thyroglobulin. But as I have no thyroid I want to know if this is normal or not?

I want to premise that I am not a doctor .. but I've been told that since there was cancer and activity that they thyro's may be there and not at zero .. it's a combo of the #'s plus blood results and physical findings as well as seeing if the #'s increase that is all in the mix.  My # was 8 and the last time I went I think 12 and I was told all was really good in that department.

Definitely ask your doc for sure, though,

C~
Thanks for your help , I will.