Always Cold?
I am always cold, fatiqued, very dry skin, gained alot of weight, terrible sinus infections- was diagnosed with Hashimoto's last April and put on 50 Synthroid. Now tests show TSH of 6.13 so doctor increased to 75 Synthroid.

When I am in Florida I feel so much better [not in the northeast] - re: body feeling comfortable, lack of sinus infections. Does a warm climate help with symptoms, does anyone know?
When I am hypo a warm climate does seem to feel better but I'll tell you what the warm climate worked the best on:  fibromyalgia.  Try the increased synthroid for a few weeks and see if you can tell the difference.  I've also found that a humidifier is crucial for me during the dry winter months.  When do you get your TSH checked again?
Thank you utahmomma for your message. I was told to be rechecked in three months. I'm getting over my second sinus infection in a month and am feeling incredibly lousy - and its 25 degrees outside!
My primary doctor is handling this. I think I should see an endocrinologist. What do you think?

Have a great day!