Always getting colds
I have been sick on and off since the weather changed in September.  I have a two year old who is in daycare and basically has a runny nose all Fall and Winter.  I seem to get every single cold she brings home.  Sometimes my husband gets them and sometimes he doesn't.  Is my thyroid to blame for all this sickness?  My understanding is that the Thyroid is a major player in the immune system.  Am I just going to be sick all the time?  Anyone else found that they were more susceptible to colds immediately following their TT and RAI treatments?  My TT was in April and RAI in May.

Thanks!
I don't know for sure if there's a connection but do know that now when I get a cold it tends to hang around longer than previously.

I work around children and do notice, though, that when I have a lingering cold many of my co-workers do too.  So I never know if it's just me or it's a certain strain of a virus (?).

Are you staying warm, especially at night?  I don't know about anyone else but when I’m cold at night I tend to be more susceptible to colds.

Take care.
Well, the strains that are in schools and day cares tend to be super human.  My dad often tells me that he was sick until my brothers were in 1st Grade.  I was never as sick as I've been since my daughter started daycare, and that was before my TT.  I do everything under the sun to boost my immune system- Green Tea, Acai Juice, Emergen-C, Airborne, Multi-Vitamin, practice Yoga, don't drink or smoke.  I'm at a loss as to why I can't seem to avoid every cold my daughter gets and blaming my (lack of) Thyroid always seems the first place I go :)
I can relate.  These days my TT has moved to the top of the blame list for just about everything!

There was a time I was convinced my colds had something to do with our old heating system because I would get one just after that got turned on.  But then we moved and nothing changed.  Oy.

Schools can be nasty places.  Especially the athletic areas...MRSA bacteria and all that...yikes!

Your regime to boost your immune system as got to be helping somewhat, no?

Hope you come across some useful ideas.  Good luck.