B12 with Tirosint (T4) and B-Complex with Cytomel
Can I take B12 tablets that dissolve under in your mouth one hour after taking Tirosint and at the same time as taking Cytomel?

Can I take B Complex at the same time or within an hour of taking my afternoon dose of Cytomel?

I'm low in B12 and I suspect B's in general (low a.m. cortisol and I get stressed too easily), but I've heard that B vitamins generally and B12 especially is energizing and I don't want to have (more) problems staying a sleep than I already do.

Thanks for your help/advice.
You would probably be okay taking the sublingual B12, not long after the Tirosint, since they are 2 separate means of delivery (sublingual vs intestinal) to the system.  I don't know that I'd want to take the B complex with the cytomel, though, since it's it's the same delivery system as the cytomel.  

You might try taking the B complex at bedtime.  I do, and it don't seem to  to cause sleep issues.  Yes, B12 is energizing but contrary to what people believe, it's not necessarily instant.  I self-inject B12 weekly, and I usually do it Sunday evening at, or near, bedtime.  It doesn't cause sleep issues and I wake up more ready to go the next morning.

Everyone is different and just like medications, vitamins and minerals work differently for us all.  Do remember that it's generally recommended that you separate vitamins/minerals from thyroid med by approx 4 hours.  I know that's not always easy when taking multiple doses of thyroid medication.  Personally, it works well to take my vitamins/minerals in the evening.  
Thank you.

I'll start take B12 in the morning then and B-Complex (copper, fish oil, iron and D) in the evening with supper.

Today I dissolved Cytomel under my tongue since I had already taken the B-Complex with a perhaps too big a lunch. Though I've not read you should take Cytomel this way and it's probably not a good idea.
I used to take cytomel sublingually, sometimes.  I didn't really notice much difference in the way I felt though.  I think the biggest issue with any vitamins/minerals or supplements, is to be consistent.  Once you find a routine that works, stay will with it, rather than bouncing all over.  You should be fine.