Blood Pressure
I have another question regarding Hashimoto's.  I know that it can make you intolerant to cold, but can it also affect your blood pressure?  I've often asked at the doc's office if I'm near death because mine is always so low (90/60 or thereabout). Anyone else have this?  I know it's better to be low than high, but sometimes I think it's way too low.
I had trouble with my blood pressure for 3 months before my TT. I was never diagnosed with Hashi's - just a multinodular goiter. When I felt my worst ; my blood pressure was  always 85/60 or 90/60. Along with the low blood pressure I had lightheadedness and tingling all over my body which also included an off balance feeling. You're not alone!

Hang in there ~ as you get the treatment you need things will get better. My blood pressure now is always 110/80  to 112/80.

Best Wishes.
Mine was always that low too but I was never diagnosed as hypo before my TT.  Now I wonder if they didn't check.  Anyway, I've had ER nurses ask me if I'm in shock because it was so low.

Now I have the opposite problem being very hyper my BP is running *very* high and I'm on beta blockers until we can get the TSH leveled out.

Hang in there - the meds should help.
A year ago ,I had my thyroid completely removed because of thyriod cancer.Since then I have had ongoing challanges finding a blood pressure medicine that I can tolerate the side effects.I have tingling on the left side of my body and dizziness most of the time.I am currently on 112 mg of synthiod and 2.5/10 mg of Lotril.My pressure is stable but side effects are a challange since thyroid surgery.I have tried several other meds w/o success. Anyone else have this challange?
yes when i started the levo thyroxine 75 micro grams my reactions got  soo bad my pressure went from 120/88 to 180/107 heart rate 109  so yes i went off the blue 75 micro and now im taking a 25 and 50 all at the same time one of each pill and i seem to be doing much better no side effects feel better too able to function.... and do what i need to around the house blood pressure pill taking linsopril 10 mg meber had high blood pressure till i started this drug b/c i had a TT  total thyroidectomy in 2011 of dec