Thyroid Disorders Community
Borderline Thyroid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Borderline Thyroid

On Ultrasound, the right lobe of the thyroid measures 3.2 x 1 x 1.3 cm. The left lobe measures 3.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 cm. The isthmus is 3 mm in thickness. There are bilaterl nodular densities present in both lobes of the thyroid. On the right, there are three measuring 2 mm, 5mm, and 7 mm in greatest diameter. On the left, there are two measuring 4 mm in greastest diameter.
So what that mean? I mean, my throat felt numb, been cold, had anxiety also, felt like I was choking and sometime having trouble to breathe. My neck, face and my hand sometime, felt like skin crawling. It just the weird feeling. Feel tired, weak and down. My thyroid specialist is apptment on March 19th.. long way to wait..  Hopes you can give me some opinion.  I also see Neurology, will do more test too pretty soon..