Can Hashimotos disease cause a weakened immune system?
I have hashimoto's disease which is an autoimmine disorder in my thyroid causing hypothyroidism.  My immune system is so bad that I cannot even be in a closed room with people or I get sick.  I am sick so often that if I go 3 days in complete health its a shocking surprise.  Im tired. Im only 18 and I'm sick so much I cant even be happy or live my life normally cause Im so sick (with horrible horrible colds, worse than the average person).  Its debilitating.  I work out reguarly, eat healthy, take vitamins, and wash my hands around 10-20 times a day becuase I'm that paranoid.  I can't think of any other reason why my immune system is this bad other than having an autoimmune disease..can this be the cause?
Hashi's is the predominant cause of hypothyroidism in the developed world, so many of us have Hashi's as well.

Are you being treated for hypo?  Do you have recent thyroid labs to post?  If so, please do along with reference ranges that vary lab to lab and have to come from your own lab report.

I can only speak from experience (I have Hashi's), but, no, I have never felt that my immune system was weakened.  I very rarely get sick.  Of course, individuals react differently, and different phases of the disease have different characteristics.

Is it only colds you get, or do you pick up other bugs as well?