Can I personalize a Tracker to fit my specific needs and treatments?
Is there a way that you can "Personalize" a tracker to fit your specific medical needs, Instead of having multiple trackers? I am a thyroid patient, and with that Hasimoto's disease, You can exhibit symptoms of NUMEROUS problems- Both mental and physical issues.

Currently, I have a separate tracker for everything and to be honest, It is getting very frustrating, overwhelming and time consuming to keep track of each tracker. Any suggestions or help would be FANTASTIC!! Thank you!
A good question. I like to personalize mine for sure. You could ask your question again here...

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Improve-MedHelp-Suggestions/show/110?controller=forums&action=show&id=110&camp=msc
While I know it gets cumbersome and time consuming, to maintain several trackers, there's no way to customize all your trackers into one, that I know of.  You can open the link Red_Star provided and make the suggestion so the mods can present it to the engineers.
Thank you. Will do. That would make it especially nice for us Thyroid patients who have so many symptoms.