Thyroid Disorders Community
Can this be is linked to thyroid/metabolism problems?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Hello. I am a female teen of 15. I don't have diabetes but I have been diagnosed with hyperhidrosis and am thought to have apocrine bromhidrosis however this doesn't explain why I smell the food I eat on my body. The smell is a constant smell that I always have and it changes through out the day. I know the musty onion-ish armpitt smell is caused from my hyperhidrosis and so is the smell of *** that secretes from my upper thighs and groin, or at least I think.

I had to give up quite a few foods because they just amplified my smell so bad it could fill up a room like, Wheat cereal, dairy milk, soy milk (made me smell like rotted dairy milk), Chinese food (Made me smell like garlic), I just noticed pizza on me today but not as bad, bananas, apples, oranges and other foods I can't think of. Other smells I don't know triggers for is this sweet almost super strong sometimes vanilla-ish smell, a **** smell and a moldy smell (which isn't caused by my washer and drier as it happens in new clothes too). I just need help because I am so tired of going to school and dealing with a lot of people who are so rude to me because they think I have poor hygenie.

Any causes or anything you can think of please let me know!
Tags: metabolism, Thyroid, odor, food, help
I'm sorry to say I can't answer your questions, but hopefully, someone else will be along soon who might be able to.  

Have you discussed this with your doctor?  
Yes, I have disscussed it with a doctor and she just breezed over and said there was nothing she could do. I have to be 16 to go to an endocrinologst for a full array of tests or I can go to children's hospital and get a dumbed down version. Oh my god! *sigh* well thank you for replying I appreciate it.

By the way, consider this part of my original post on this forum. I also have problems with my stomach in the way of excessive bloating and leaky gas. I wonder if this is a sign of something as it happens everyday. I just wonder if an array of tests will find anything wrong and if a doctor will take me serious because alot of them don't.
Your odor sounds like it is coming from a digestive issue since you are dealing with bloating and gas...I recommend you search for a Naturopathic Doctor that specializes in digestive issues.  Have you been on antibiotics without following up with a course of probiotics to restore your inner bacterial balance? It is all too easy to get out of balance especially if your diet contains much in the way of processed foods... anyway...  my advice.. check out a Naturopath!