Can this be thyroid problems?
I have been ill since december. My symptoms are severe anxiety and panic. With depression and heart palpitations. I'm shaky confused alot can't focus. Very irritable and have with drawn from friends and family.
Chest pain sometimes. My hair used to be very long now its not. Do feet very dry skin. Ibs with irregular menstrual cycle.

I game been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and panic attack. I have been tested for thyroid problems but dr say its normal test results. Been to numerous drs and specialists. Its getting worst because I'm not believing its anxiety with panic and depression alone.

Been reading up on thyroid and us problems it could cause and I'm just curious as to what you guys on this forum think.

I am supposed to take meds for the anxiety and depression and panic attacks. But I tried to take then and because I'm alone alot with my four year old son it makes me very tired and unalert and I don't like the way it happens so I don't take them. I see a thereabout whom insist on me seeing a physiatrist which I'm in the process of getting apt with.

Oh yeah my nails do grow but break very easy and I don't eat alot but gain weight. I used to work out but as the heart palpitations started I quit because I was scared.

I'm in need is some advice from this forum. I'm in the community if anxiety and they are very nice and help full but as I gave researched thyroid problems I'm feeling this could be the problem that the dr has tested me for but has yet to find a issue.

Thanks in advance.
Please post the results of the thyroid tests that were done on you.  Be sure to include the reference ranges, because these vary from lab to lab and must come from your own report.  You should have had, at least, TSH, Free T3 and Free T4.

Hypothyroidism can cause the symptoms you report, but so can other things, so once we see your sample results, we will be better able to assess your testing/treatment.
Hey hun thanks for responding my results were

TSH 1.200  units uiu/ML  range 0.450-4.500
T4 11.0   units UG/DL range 4.5-12.0

I'm not familiar with this so is that what you are talking about??
thanks in advance for your help..