Candida or Hypo?
I have been feeling much better over time, but I still have some pesky symptoms, and am wondering if it may be candida.  I always have puffy face and eyes that seem to get worse when I eat carbs, sugar or drink alcohol.  I have eczema, cold hands and feet, fungus on my toenail, allergies and congestion. I have had all these symptoms since going hypo, and every time I would  increase my meds the symptoms would improve for awhile.  Maybe because my body temp would rise enough to kill off the candida a bit.  

Back 2 1/2 years ago I was very hypo after RAI,  had taken a large dose of Prednisone and I take Birth Control pills.  All can contribute to candida, so I wonder.  I also  developed a gluten intolerance.

My thyroid levels have been pretty good lately and I'm able to exercise and keep my weight low.  I've also seen much improvement in many symptoms, but maybe I'm still a little hypo.  From what I've read, Candida and Hypo have similar symptoms.

Has anyone ever suffered with Candida or had similar symptoms?  An how long did it take to go away? Any products that work or should I take prescription meds?

Last labs
Free T4 1.3 (.8-1.8)
Free T3  3.4 (2.3-4.2)
Some people that think they are gluten intolerant are really just feeding bacterial overgrowth and/or Candida. Excess sugar and carbs will have the same effect.

Ways to make guessing more accurate: If you bulk up on sugar and feel the same way - and its not gluten.

Saliva water glass Candida test, goggle it, do this in the morning the minute you wake before food or brushing your teeth. Do mornings one week for more accuracy.

Take anti-Candida product from a vitamin / supplement store, Now is a good brand. Many herbs available for this. Some get worse before they get better. See if you feel better in one month. Take as long as you need it.........months?

Many that have this never fully eradicate it, comes and goes in many, we all have it but in smaller amounts. Its about controlling it with anti candida products then control it with diet.
Thanks, I try the saliva test.