Carpal Tunnel
Hello guys.. is carpal tunnel related to Hypothyroidism? i read some article about carpel tunnel.
now my right hand having pain even my finger yes its kinda hurt but i don't think it is a carpal tunnel it wont move sometimes.

Who Gets Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Women are three times more likely than men to get carpal tunnel syndrome. Certain conditions can also increase your risk. These include:

Diabetes, gout, hypothyroidism, and rheumatoid arthritis
    Pregnancy
    Sprain or fracture of the wrist
Yes, I had CTS when I was hypo.  You can distinguish CTS from other issues by which fingers are involved.  With CTS, the thumb, index, middle and the side of the ring finger closest to the middle are all involved.  In some people, the side of the ring finger closest to the little finger is also involved.  The little finger isn't involved (it's supplied by a different nerve).  

If it's CTS, extending your wrist should relieve the pain/numbness.
For now I'm using a band wrist for my hand
& what are the best way to avoid the pain between my hands/ finger sometimes having a terrible pain in exact in my right ring finger even beside of that.
If you really have CTS, the best thing you can do is get a wrist brace.  It's different from a wrist band (which I think might even make it worse) in that it keeps your wrist extended back slightly, which relieves the pressure on the carpal tunnel.  I found it especially painful at night and the brace especially helpful then.
I might have missed something, do you have hypothyroid (didnt actually say you had it). Do you have thyroid lab test results?

True carpal tunnel (very rare) is the actual soft tissue in your wrist (only the wrist)  tightening on the median and radial nerve. Wearing a tight wrist wrap during activities can actually make it better in some people from the compression elongating the soft tissue in the wrist. This is not a real fix of course. A wrist brace or splint is best at night.

The big surprise not many health care providers are aware of: The Median, Radial and even Ulnar (little finger) nerves can have muscle entrapment anywhere in the wrist, forearm, elbow, shoulder, collarbone and neck and producing the same feeling as true carpal tunnel syndrome (which is technically in the wrist only).

People with unbalanced thyroid hormone have unbalanced muscle tissue chemistry. When the thyroid hormone levels are corrected, muscles can heal properly, although some have to deal with releasing muscle adhesions and small knots manually (per below).

A body worker trained in trigger point release, Myofasial Release, or Active Release Technique should be able to feel muscle density changes and can get muscles on the road to recovery, eventually helping nerve entrapment at the same time. There are special stretches called nerve glides that also help with night entrapped nerves, but these are not as effective. There are do it yourself books on this and You Tube videos for do it yourselfers.

Magnessium Glycinate can also help relax muscles, in turn reducing nerve entrapment.

Yes i have hypothyroidism, (4yrs)

actually i dont know if this a carpel tunnel symptoms  but likewise the symptoms are same with my hand./ fingers, for now i have not yet seen a dr to check if its a carpal tunnel, & also my last blood works was Jan 2012 no idea if my TSH FT3 are balance, im just taking my medication daily &  im trying to figured it out about the system here in Virginia beach ive been here for 8 months no health benefits yet but i got a partime job.

sorry wrong type im using wrist splint not wrist band. ^_^