Chronic Diarrhea post RAI therapy
I presented with chronic diarrhea after receive a second treatment of RAI for Grave's Disease.  The treatments were 6 months apart. Where can I find information on what has happened to my GI tract?
I had RAI done two times with in a year time, and I am going through the same thing. The Endo Dr told me it's because when you receive the treatment it can sometimes increase the hyperthyroidism or a short amount of time, which can increase all your Graves symptoms ie...diarrhea, irritability, increased heart rate, etc..This will soon stop, and your body will adjust to the lowering of the thyroid hormone. You can find more info on the web, or just speak with your doctor. That's what they're there for. Good luck!!