Continued Problems
I was diagnosed with Hypo/Hashimoto's about 2 years ago. I am currently on .88mcg of synthroid. I had very symptom you can imagine. Even with my meds I still have never felt normal but I have felt so much better than I had been feeling. I have recently noticed my symptoms worsening again. I am loosing hair, acne, being tired all the time ( I have to take naps again and am in bed early), brain fog and dry lips. I have also been treating for depression over the last 6 months but I know my depression is getting worse. I just feel like everything is overwhelming. I just don't have it within me to pay bills, deal with confrontations with my kids or husband or deal with any other problem that my airse. If I do react to something, I will blow up and be very angry. Almost to the point of uncontrollable. I yell, cry, throw things and just seem to loose all controle. I am to the point that I think life is jont not work living and I pray to god every day to just take me out of this hell. I don't think I would hurt myselft but would just like to have ti be over so I dont' have to deal with the problems anymore. I have an appointment with my doctor this week to talk to my doctor about my thyroid and my depression. I don know the closer the holidays come the worse I feel. Now for my real questions. Approx 8 months ago i had uterus alblation. My periods were very irregular and would last 7 to 10 days with heavy bleeding. Just before I had this done, my husband informed me that he did not want to have sex because I had a vaginal odor that was offensive to him. After my surgery, the odor was gone and I do use all the feminine hygiene products. I confronted him this week end because again he does not want to have sex and he admits the odor is back and it's been there for the last 30 days or so. i was just at my gynocologist this past week for my 6 month check up and he did not notice anything. Can my thyroid cause this problem and what do I do to prevent it? I am at a loss. I had asked my gyno last time and he did not find anything. He also did not smell anything out of the ordinary. I personally don't have a good sense of smell. I seen products in the store that claim to help you PH balance but I have never heard of that before. Can anyone give me any suggestions? I am at a complete loss. This is just another blow and I really need advice.
u may b having a chemical reaction to what ever u r using....u know how a perfume can smell different on different people....may b the product u choose to get rid of the oder is really the cause???

Just a thought.

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"