Thyroid Disorders Community
Cracking Joints !!! Please post your experience with it!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cracking Joints !!! Please post your experience with it!

Hi! I am feeling very lazy today but i really want to post some info on cracking joints that many of us seem to suffer from. Please, if you have cracking joints, write down your story and lets compare notes.

I have joints that make cracking sounds and hurt. But it all goes away when i dont eat yeast, MSG(made with yeast), vinager(made with yeast), most b-vitamins(yeast), grains, smoked meats or fish(mold spores), fish that has been fed grains, and to some degree also milk for a week or so. If i eat it, my joints start cracking after just one hour. I have researched and it can be due to an overgrowth of an intestinal yeast called candida that is responsible for the "allergic" reaction to these foods, as their molecules share particles with candida.

This is one of the threads i found about cracking joints and how thyroid medication can increase the cracking / pain.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid/Rice-Krispie-joints-to-Jimlow/show/262869

I really wonder if a person with cracking joints from medication will have less cracking joints if excluding these foods from the diet.

Is there anyone out there except from me who has had cracking joints without the medication?

This discussion is related to Rice Krispie-Joints.