Crash and rebound effects - aka god I'm hungry!
Last week I was not able to take my synthroid consistently at the time I normally do, and the cumulative effect was a lowered dose over the course of the week. This made me crash. I got massively depressed for no apparent reason and didn't realize what had happened until I caught myself in a brain fog moment. So the next day I took the synthroid at an earlier time than I normally do to bring my levels back up, and my symptoms resolved by the next day, but GOD I'M HUNGRY!

I feel like I haven't eaten in hours even after I eat, and this has been going on for three days now! I feel like my blood sugar is actually low. I had this same problem when I first started the synthroid a few years ago and I thought "If this doesn't go away, I just can't be on this stuff!" Not that there was much of an alternative.

God I'm hungry....