Curious
My thyroid test came back that it was at 6.16 and suppose to be 0.5-2.0 so i its underactive.. well my question is,, can diabetes be related to having an underactive thyroid and will it get better once i get my thyroid working again?
Diabetes can definitely be related to thyroid problems--particularly autoimmune thyroid problems and Type I diabetes problems have been linked, as well as Type II diabetes and  hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid, which is what you're seeing).

I don't know that diabetes is ever reversible, and from what I understand--and depending on your particular case; i.e., what type of diabetes you have--the hypothyroidism is a result of having diabetes, not the other way around. Treating the hypothyroidism will definitely help you feel better, but it will likely not cure your diabetes. It will certainly help improve your overall health and situation, though. Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you for your comment back! Hopefully everything gets figured out.. My doc thinks that if i get my thyroid under control that the diabetes will be to and that he isn't concerned too much with the high sugar. i did the 4 hour test where you drink that nasty stuff!!! when i was fasting the sugar was normal and then it spiked to 267 at hour two of the test. i was really hoping that the way i thought it worked was right but maybe it is the diabetes affecting my thyroid. my adrenal gland is also not producing the right amound of hormone either. so maybe it all works as one... i am ready to start feeling better!!!