Thyroid Disorders Community
Diagnosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Diagnosis

I get neck and lower back pain on and off and my periods come and go between three months and I get sudden period of intense depression for like two hours.  The it goes for a while,  I also have chronic period pain  and I dont get my period. I dont know what I have,  I have been checked for MS and it was negative also for rheumatoid arthitis and was negative.  The doctor diagnose Finromyalgia 8 yrs ago.  
With what you describe, it would certainly be worth your while to get tested for possible thyroid issues.  The specific tests to start are TSH, Free T4, Free T3 (note that these are not the same as Total T4 and Total T3).  If you find your  Free T4 and Free T3 in the lower half of the range, that is frequently an indication of hypothyroidism.  

If you can get those done and post results and their reference ranges here, members will be glad to help interpret and advise further.

By the way, the effects of hypothyroidism are sometimes misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia.   Interestingly, when you check for the causes for fibromyalgia, after all this time it seems there is still no generally accepted cause.