Diet Pills okay with thyroid Problems?
Do diet pills make things worse with thyroid problems? Not good for pituitary or adrenal, or is it okay? Im talking prescription diet pills.
im not sure why, but my doctor told me to never take diet pills. are hypo are hyper? there also warning on my medication that says not to take diet pills and if u look on the back of diet pills most of them say "do not take if you have thyroid disease", even alli says it cuz i looked into taking that. you might also want to look out for other medicines like cold and flu meds, they say not to take with thyroid disease but i have found that some cold meds that are for people with diabetes or high blood pressure do not say that. hope this helps =)
That definitely helps. Thank you!
Most of the time the warnings are for when you're hyperthyroid.  That's because diet pills and cold medicines contain ingredients that cause rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure, and if you're hyper, that's the last thing you want to be messing with.