Diffuse Goiter
Hi there,

I had an ultrasound yesterday, and was told that I a have a diffuse goiter, with nodule and multiple cysts. Off course (me being silly) I did not ask enough questions!!!
He will be sending the results to the endo  and he will report back to me, I also had a full bloods completed yest too.

He said that the endo had requested for another test/scan?? to be completed, but he had to check that I was suitable - which I was? Anyone know what this test could be?

I am very peeved of as I have been complaining about mu neck swelling to various doc over the past 10 years and have no one has done anything.

I have also been trying to conceive for nearly 5 years now, and understand this could be playing a big factor. I just hope I have not been left too long untreated!

Many thanks in advance for any replies.