Do you still take meds when your euthyroid?
Do you still take meds when you are in remission with Graves?  When/How do they determine if you are in remission?
Depends on whether its T4 replacement or anti-thyroid meds.
The answer to both is YES.
With T4, you adjust your dosage to your 'comfort zone' and with ATD's, you do the same...all the while keeping an eye on yr levels.
Just stopping the meds will make you very very ill and can also make you head for Thyroid Storm (a he// you dont ever wanna visit).
When you are euthyroid, it means your levels are within normal range.  So, you wouldn't have to take your meds if you in fact achieve remission with Graves and are euthyroid.  I went off methimazole for a few weeks because I was going hypo and the doc thought I might be in remission, but the next round of blood tests showed hyper again, so back on the darn anti thyroid drugs.  It was nice while it lasted.  I eventually went ahead with a thyroidectomy to solve the problem once and for all.

I hope you are one of the lucky ones who achieve remission without surgery or RAI!

jd is correct. That is the meaning of euthyroid is "remission". Wish you much luck..Cara