Dr. says thyroid levels are up and down
Hello, I called the endo. Dr.'s office today and she said he is not sure weather to start me on thyroid meds or not because my levels seem to be fluctuating.

Question: Can daily long term marijuana use mess with your thyroid function? Would this attribute to the fluctuating levels in the bloodwork???

Thanks!
Please post the thyroid test results and reference ranges from the lab report.  Reference ranges are lab specific, so we need to see those.  Would also like to see enough of the test results to understand what test was fluctuating and how much.
They haven't given me a copy or even offered to tell me the levels. Everyone has been totally hands-off and I am so irritated.
If you're in the U.S., they have to give you a copy of all results upon request.  You can call or get a printed copy (better since it eliminates errors the nurse might read to you and includes ranges).  You need these for your records and to establish a history that you can take to whichever doctors you see.