Dr.Oz
Dr. Oz (filling in for Piers Morgan) had Madeline Stowe, Cyndi Lauper and Lisa Loeb on a show about womens health.
He really got into some personal details about Madeline's fathers health conditions, got nosey about her activities, her life in general and supplements she takes- everything but her shoe size.

Then, as he is telling her what vitamins are best to take---out of nowhere she says, "Oh and I take Synthroid, and those vitamins are important because of the bone loss". I thought, well, let's see what he has to say about thyroid these days and guess what, he blew right past it. The word thyroid was never mentioned, even SHE didn't say anything, just that she takes Synthroid/bone loss. Oz seemed to pretend not to hear it- they could have at least addressed what the med is for and the bone loss part, since she mentioned it.

No wonder the endos I have seen suck, they must be Dr. Oz fans. Had to get that off my chest. That shocked me, but then it didn't lol
Piers Morgan was given a flu shot from Dr. Oz and falls ill. I wonder if this is why Dr Oz if filling in for Piers? LOL

"Piers Morgan Falls Ill Days After Public Flu Shot with Dr. Oz

Just two days after it was reported that GlaxoSmithKline’s Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine has actually caused a whopping 800 cases of narcolepsy in children according to Reuters, a major publicity stunt for the efficacy of the flu shot as presented by CNN has crashed and burned.

After receiving his very first flu shot live on air from vaccine advocate Dr. Oz in attempt to showcase the ‘safety and effectiveness of the shot’, Piers Morgan has now developed flu-like symptoms that even he and his guest have attributed to the reception of the shot.

In the January 23 interview with country music celebrity Dwight Yoakam, Piers and Dwight discuss the connection between the recent shot and his new sickness. In the interview, which can be seen below, Piers asks “…As you can tell, things are deteriorating. Is there any advice you can give me?”

Yoakam replies with a simple “Don’t ever take a flu shot again,” sparking further discussion surrounding the public injection that ultimately turned into a PR nightmare for Big Pharma. In a surprising reply, Piers says ““We’re both doing the math, so I mean, we both saw him put that thing in my arm and within 10 days I’m struck down.” It was Piers’ first flu shot in his life, according to his own testimony."
Thanks for posting that, I had no idea!!! I randomly caught that show and had NO idea that's what happened! Go figure. Oz is now having so many bad effects I can't count them....