Drastic change in Thyroid levels?
About 2-3 weeks ago, my girlfriend started complaining that her throat felt swollen. She would claim that it would go back and forth between the sides of her neck and the actual front part of her throat. She also said she has felt a small bump in there before but it would be gone the next day. She had a TSH test done in January and her result was a 1.15 which was well within the range of being at a normal level.

She couldn't get a appointment with a throat specialist so she ended up seeing a general practice doctor at her hospital. The doctor claimed that they didn't feel any lumps and that her tongue swap test came back negative. The doctor also said that her previous test indicates that she is well within the range of having normal Thyroid levels and there is no way a drastic change could have occurred in 6 months. Should she get another opinion?

Keep in mind that she has a poor diet when it comes to eating and it mostly consists of junk food and soda. She also has extreme anxiety, OCD, and stress issues which she is not seeing a doctor for or taking medicines. I mention these things because I feel like all that combined is whats causing her throat and neck issues.
Thyroid status CAN drastically change in six months (or less).  

The best way to rule out thyroid issues would be to repeat the TSH test (which, as you say, is well within "normal" limits) and also test FREE T3 and FREE T4, which are the actual thyroid hormones.  

Does she have thyroid symptoms?  Weight gain or loss?  High or low BP and/or HR?  Heat or cold intolerance?  Fatigue despite a full night's sleep or fatigue due to insomnia?  You can google for a more complete list of symptoms of both hypo and hyper.