Drinking with Graves Disease
Is drinking alchol really dangerous with Graves Disease? Would I ever be able to drink?
I'd say drinking probably isn't a very good idea if your thyroid levels are not controlled.  I remember before I was diagnosed with Graves, drinking any kind of alcohol seemed to be directly related to an increase in symptoms like super high heart rate and sleeplessness.  

As to whether you will ever be able to drink, the answer is probably yes, once you have sought treatment to regulate your hyperthyroidism from Graves.  Since my TT, I have had no problems with the occasional drink.  I'm not if there is actually a link between alcohol and hyperthyroid symptoms worsening, but it sure seemed that way to me.

I don't know what the actual medical answer is, but when I had graves, I drank on weekends, and didn't seem to have any problems...I even drank when I was taking PTU.
Mind you, it wasn't a ton, but a few drinks never seemed to affect my thyroid symptoms.

I too had a TT, and again having a few drinks doesn't bother my thyroid symptoms. . .so I would say the old saying is accurate for me. . ."Everything in moderation"

But of course, check with your doctor. . .

be well!