Thyroid Disorders Community
Electrolytes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Electrolytes

forgive me for being alittle vague. Doc called me back on some blood work, specifically Electrolytes and said that they were a little high in the kidney and liver, 120 (where the reference range was 117.) He want's to test again in a month, didn't seem to worried and now am wondering if I should be worried?

I also came back slightly Thyroid hyperactive. I was hypo then stopped doing the meds for over two months. Doc thinks it could be an infection that cause me to go hypo then hyper.  
What indicated that you were hyperactive?  Was it based on TSH alone?  Were you ever tested for the thyroid antibodies, TPO ab and TG ab?
TSH / Free T3/4.
Could you please post the test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report?

TPO ab and TG ab?
I am more worried about electrolytes?
Fine, I just wanted to make sure that your doctor's diagnosis of being hyper was based on the right things, namely symptoms and excessive levels of FT3 and FT4, and was not based on TSH.
Yeah, the way I found out was intense heart palpitations, couldn't sleep etc. Next day bloodwork showed that tsh was .01 and both free t3 and t4 were above range.

It's been 2months now since I stopped taking the Levo, and tsh was still low.

So not sure if that effects Electrolyte levels?