Thyroid Disorders Community
Euthyroid .
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Euthyroid .

¿ When you can say that you are euthyroid ? ¿ The labs in their optimal reference range , how the docs are thinking , or the symptoms relief , the patients opinion ?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The patient's opinion should always be the most important.  Symptom relief is the goal of treatment.  Just having labs "in range" is seldom enough to relieve all symptoms.  We all have a personal "comfort zone", usually withing the ranges, where we feel best.  You shouldn't let your doctor stop treating until you feel well.  Of course, since there can be a delay in symptom relief once labs are optimal, some times a "wait and see" approach can be prudent.
Blank
2108469_tn?1334058130
But ¿ what do you understand from the erectile disfunction symptoms will relieve after the euthyroidism has been reached for at least 6 months ? For me is that from the moment I am feeling very well , no labs ¿ what do you think ?
Blank
If the cause of your ED is thyroid, it should resolve along with the rest of your symptoms.  Of course, I have no personal experience (i'm female), but it would seem to me that if you are "feeling very well" (i.e. all your other symptoms have gone away), then your ED should have gone away also.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank