Thyroid Disorders Community
Euthyroid .

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Euthyroid .

¿ When you can say that you are euthyroid ? ¿ The labs in their optimal reference range , how the docs are thinking , or the symptoms relief , the patients opinion ?
The patient's opinion should always be the most important.  Symptom relief is the goal of treatment.  Just having labs "in range" is seldom enough to relieve all symptoms.  We all have a personal "comfort zone", usually withing the ranges, where we feel best.  You shouldn't let your doctor stop treating until you feel well.  Of course, since there can be a delay in symptom relief once labs are optimal, some times a "wait and see" approach can be prudent.
But ¿ what do you understand from the erectile disfunction symptoms will relieve after the euthyroidism has been reached for at least 6 months ? For me is that from the moment I am feeling very well , no labs ¿ what do you think ?
If the cause of your ED is thyroid, it should resolve along with the rest of your symptoms.  Of course, I have no personal experience (i'm female), but it would seem to me that if you are "feeling very well" (i.e. all your other symptoms have gone away), then your ED should have gone away also.