Euthyrox with oxy elite pro
I have a thyroid problem, i am taking euthyrox 100 ever morning before eating.
can i take oxy elite pro, a fat burner, while taking euthyrox 100mg???

Please advice,

thanks
All I can say is that my wife who was/is taking over 100 mcg of T4 also tried oxy elite pro and she absolutely could NOT tolerate it. She broke out something fierce with acne and got jittery.  She tried it on two different occasions and both times within about 2 days she was all broken out.

Now I have absolutely no idea whether it has anything to do with they Thyroid medicine or if it was something else that caused the intolerance.  Just reporting the experience she had. For whatever that's worth.

If really want to lose weight I think 1st getting they thyroid balance is essential. Something my wife is still struggling with although I think we are now on the right track.  Many people have reported that it was virtually IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight while remaining Hypo.  That has been the case with my wife even following extremely strict diet and exercise routine for many, many weeks equaled a couple pound weight loss followed by 6 weeks of NOTHING.  EXTREMELY discouraging to her and to many others.

I'm not saying that losing weight will be easy when the optimized dosage of thyroid is reached. But even if it is possible at all would be an improvement.

On the other hand.  Some people just shed the weight as their thyroid levels are changed to where they need to be.  Some people are just lucky I guess.
This is not recommended by any means to be taken with OxyElite PRO, you'll seriously damage your health by doing so.

Check out OxyElite Pro for advice and ingredients within.

Stay Safe!
Just read over the site again, it is definitely NOT recommended. DO NOT MIX, the ingredients are harmful when taken with Euthyrox.

If you want to damage your system more, then do so. Don't do it though seriously, its bad and may worsen your thyroid problem.