Extreme fatigue and feeling sick
I have been on methimazole for 10 months and was wondering if anyone felt extreme fatigue on various days? When my TSH was more stable (12 weeks between 4.1 and 3.5) I felt better than the last 9 weeks (TSH from 3.5 to 4.2 then to 2.54 and now at 1.4)? Is this just the way my body is reacting to the fluctuations? Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, how long does it take  feel better?
I felt great Monday (like a real human), very tired Tuesday, and almost sickly weak and exhausted Wed.
Please help!
Have you had your adrenals checked?  Many symptoms of adrenal fatigue mimic thyroid disorders. I went to my naturopath who did a saliva test on me for my adrenals and found I was also experiencing adrenal fatigue.  He put me on DHEA 5mgs at night and I know this has helped me.  I was extremely weak and fatigued before starting DHEA and it took a couple of weeks, but I am still taking it and I don't experience the terrible weakness I had before.  I think they can do other tests through the blood, not sure, and find out if you are low on DHEA or cortisol which is another factor in adrenal fatigue.  It might be worth a try.  Good luck.
Also, vitamin B complex with C might help, too.
Frequent fluxuations will make you feel ill, regardless of how close to "normal" your TSH is.

A change of 1.0 can make you feel ill.

Each person has their own individual "set Point", which is the ideal TSH level for that individual. It takes a lot of trial and error to find that perfect number.

Once you find that number, it will still take a few months to feel better, so it is a long process.

So, even if you know what your personal set point is ( and you do not, yet), if your TSH shifts more than 0.75 from that number, you will experience symptoms and feel ill.

This is not encouraging to read, but it is true. I hope it helps you understand what is going on, and I hope you feel better soon.