Eye numb feeling
Anyone have a sort of numb feeling around the eye?  I have been having this around my right eye and it feels really strange.  I also have that swelling feeling in the submenal salivary gland and fullness in ear on the right.  The right is the side that the thyroid is enlarged.  

So strange -- just wanted to see if it happens to anyone else.

I go back to the dr tomorrow.
I have numbness around my left eye, but the right side of my neck is the enlarged side...and I have a general weakness/decreased sensation down my left side, but it's most noticeable in my facial muscles since I'm constantly using them. I hope you figure out what it is! Maybe your doctor will order an MRI or CT scan of your head...that could be helpful.
Thanks Jules!  I see you are still in the same boat as me..... NO ANSWERS!
I have also had numbness coming and going around my right eye.  That is just bizarre that I am not the only one.  I too have a swollen sick thyroid.
Yes!  Mostly in my left eye, on and of for months.  I was describing it as a dull eye.  I also had intermittent  shooting pains in that eye, and blurry vision.  If I looked in the mirror with one and then the other eye my face looked redder through one and orangey in the other.  I have TSH 12.7.  Other issues include arachnoid cyst and pineal cyst, possible rheumatic fever.  I've been going around and around with these symptoms looking for which problem is to blame.
DULL EYE -- that is a great discription!!!  Too strange.  I just want relief of it all!  Swollen glands are not helping the issue!  
Yup, same boat, and it's barely staying afloat! After awhile, you get used to it, though lol.....
I know what your talking about I have that strange feeling in my right eye. The right side of my thyroid is slightly swollen I can feel it in my right ear and the it goes up to my eye. Before I ever felt it in my eye I had an eye exam and the doctor said you shut your right eye slower she said that is part of Thyroid eye disease. I thought she was crazy then 3 months after the exam my eye started to bother me. I went back to her and she ordered a CT of the orbits and it showed mild thyroid eye disease. I thought maybe it was the antibodies attacking but, My GP said you can not feel antibodies! I swear you can! Your not alone , I just wish we knew what it was.
Thanks Jules and Annie.  My ENT told me I could have my thyroid out if I wanted to.  Maybe that's what I'll do for vacation this year.  Who knows.  I think I'll keep it for a while longer and just get back on my meds.
I have the same problem i think, my left eyebrow/eye has bern numb for i think 3 weeks and today my eye had been hurting me,and my ears seems full to, i spoke to my gp about the numbness she said it was stress. I do suffer from anxiety n panick attack, and i have had alot off stress lately. Also because of the numbness i have been playing with my eye alot.  
I also have that issue of panic and aniexty. and for over a month my eye has been feeling numb and just kinda a dry feeling.. I asked my Doctor about it and she had me ask my nero. and now they are testing me for stroke.. I am nervous so I am thinking it maybe just stress. I hope to find out something soon. just wish there was something to ease it up a bit! If you find anything remedies plz. let me know .. I also get numb feeling in my arms and legs and loose my ability to move them would that be from stress to?