FIX ADRENALS .. FIX THYROID??? is it possible
has anyone ever thought that if you fix your adrenals that your thyroid would start to work again???or has anyone had experience with this?? and also maybe your antibodies would go down?? if you have hashis!!   because once.. i went of the medication and woke up every morning at the same time early so that my cortisol levels would be high.. and  no matter how tired i was i stayed up so that i would be exhausted at night and get a good nights rest.. and eventually i wasnt tired anymore... just dizzy... but it was better than i am on all this medication it seems... i dont know why i got back on the medicine... how is that possible... that i wasnt tired anymore ? how could it be my thyroid then??  im just frustrated at everything...and i swear my muscles are tighter than they ever were before...
Thats not always the case with thyroid issues.
The adrenals DONT fire up the thyroid if you have Graves Disease...the antibodies do.
I cannot comment on Hashimoto's but in the case of Graves, it is the antibodies that fires up the thyroid and not the Pit. Gland or the Adrenals.
There is a lot to the mechanics between the thyroid and the adrenals. Maybe in your case you had a remission of the Hashimoto's. Hashi's tends to go in cycles of hyper then hypo. It may just well be that you felt ok enough to not take your medication and felt ok afterwards.
  The ONLY way to know for sure if you are having adrenal problems is to have your cortisol levels checked through out the day. Not many doctors are going to be in on that one!
  There are other diseases that can cause the issues you are discussing. I would encourage you to have a full evaluation by your doctor.
  What you mention makes sense, getting up early, etc. But after time the body sees this as an extra stressor that is not usual to it, and it may last a few months but it can start to fail. Believe me, I have tried what you are saying and found it to work for a few months then I start to crash.
You are right that adrenals need to be addressed for thyroid function to work, but often there is underlying causes for this not to happen. These need to be investigated.
Wow...weve been GOOD Red...we have a star! lol