Fall asleep too easily!
I had TT about a year ago probably due to radiation exposure as a kid (tonsillectomy).  I have felt great and am on 175 mcg (Levoxyl) but if I stop during the day and sit I can fall asleep immediately.  It almost is like narcolepsy but it only occurs when Iet myself relax.  I can be watching tv and the next thing I know it is 1 am.  I do not feel overly tired nor do I have problems sleeping the entire night.  I wake feeling refreshed and energetic.  My blood work is all within normal limits and my TSH is fine.  Is this just a consequence of having to artificially regulate my absent thyroid?  Thx
It'll be interesting to read the replies to this one!  I've been the same way both before AND after my TT.  My mom says I was born tired.  :-(  But I'm just like you.....if I sit to relax, I'm out like a light.  I'm known in my family for not making past the FBI warning on DVD's.  Sad, but true.  

Sorry I wasn't any help, was I?!?!?

Lori
Sorry for the delay in response but I fell asleep!  Nice to know that there is another party pooper out there. I thought my rapid falling asleep cycle is due to a change from Synthroid to Levoxyl?