Ferritin Levels
I have been having a lot of symtoms lately and im just wondering if they could be related to my very low ferritin levels. For example - this morning I was mopping my floor and when I was done, my head hurt and felt so out of it. My head was very heavy and I have to hold it up. I had to lay down for about an hour because I was just exhausted and dizzy. Could low ferritin levels do this? Has anyone expiriences this? I had a thyroidectomy last year due to thyroid cancer, my ferritin levels were 13 ranges   11 - 193. Doctor said its so low i could use a iron infusion but I need to find a family doc first. Thanks
Low ferritin levels can cause something like that, but so, too, could low blood sugar levels. Are you supplementing your iron?

What are your current thyroid hormone levels?  If your levels are off (for you), they could contribute, to the way you feel, also.  Please post TSH, Free T3 and Free T4 levels, if you have them, and be sure to include reference ranges.