Flushed Face
My face gets so hot and flushed sometimes. If you put your hand within a few inches of it you can feel the heat radiating off of it. It's the weirdest thing. It's only my face--mostly the cheeks. Like right now my cheeks are on FIRE but my nose is cold. Usually it's after I come in from the cold or when I'm nervous but it can also happen randomly. Googled it and came up with roseaca (sorry if I spelled it wrong), anxiety, or as I was surprised---thyroid. Can't find the connection though. What do you think?
Do you have any other things going on / symptoms? Temperature issues are one of many symptoms of thyroid problems.
Oh yeah I have a lot of symptoms, most of it being 30 lbs. gained in 6 months,extreme fatigue, inability to concentrate, and I'm VERY intolerant to the cold. And now my immune system is basically nonexistant. My problem is determining if the symptoms are in my head or not. You can thank my doctor for that. He says it's normal because my TSH was 1.63 and it would be popped up to 8-10 if there was anything wrong and I should just exercise more. My temp runs from 96.5-97.6.
Your symptoms are probably not in your head. You already suspect this or you wouldn't word your comments the way that you did. Do your own research; look at sites like Stop the Thyroid Madness: http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Ditch your doctor if he or she disrespects you and the art of medicine by dismissing you. Find a doctor who will test more than just your TSH (FT3, RT3, FT4, sex hormones) and treat you according to these test results and your symptoms. Usually this will be a holistic doctor or super-enlightened endo. It is a long road to wellness even if your hormones are only a little out of whack, so don't put off starting the right treatment any longer than you have to.
Face flushing is definitely could be a sign of thyroid issue.  I had the same thing..  Then the ear ringing started.
I flushed horribly with this last hypo episode I was in. Face/Neck/Chest
Never had that happen before in the ten years of thyriod disease but I know now it can happen. Looking back I'd say it was the first symptom I had that I was going hypo.
good to know, thanks for the sharing folks.