For those with Thy Cancer .. take a moment and watch this ...
I guarantee at least 1 passage will hit home with you ... it really captivated my heart and my soul (esp. the part about the scar)  .. my friend sent it to me .. she has a very aggressive breast cancer and is a true survivor, like all of us on this board (cancer or not) ..

http://www.thesurvivormovie.com/

Cheryl
I'll have to wait until I get home to watch the link, but you post reminded me of a show I watched recently done by Ted Koppel for the Discovery Health Channel called "Living with Cancer". He has Elizabeth Edwards, Lance Armstrong, and an ABC producer with cancer on the show.  If it airs again, I highly recommend it for anyone who has had cancer or knows someone with it, or is a caregiver (which covers about everyone in the world, unfortunately).  It doesn't talk about thyca survivors, but alot of what they talk about we can relate to.
That was so wonderful it just gives such a peaceful feeling..Thank you
WOW! Very Powerful, Very Emotional