Found out i may have Hyperactive thyroid??
Well i have to get a blood test tommorow and i have been having problems for a long time, but they got worse a year ago when i got really stressed out and after that things went downhill. I have been tested for STD's and etc....Nothing came up, so i go to a Nuro doctor today and he was like okay you have nothing wrong with your brain, but i can tell you 2 things that come to mind your Thyroid or Anxiety, Here are the symptoms and my grandma has a hyperactive thyroid so it runs in the family.

1. feels like i have Pressure behind my eyes
2. Floaters and alittle blurred vision in left eye
3. Horrible underarm sweat and hot sweaty hands.
4. My moods are always up and down all the time
5. never gain weight
6. very dry scalp, not normal in my family
7. Muscle twitching
8. short term memory loss every now and then
9. anxiety
10. always feel either really hyper or really tired.
11. sensitive top part of throat
12. ringing in the ears constantly

Can someone shed some light on this for me? The doctor i went to said that was the first thing that came to his mind when i told him what was going on. Im going to get the test done and hopefully find out what the deal is, cause man this has been a crazy year of trying find out whats wrong with me.
Hello!  I am new to this as well.  From what I have researched and read here, it sounds like you might have Graves Disease.  Research it on the net.  When you go for your test, be sure to have a full panel thyroid screen checking especiall for TSI (antibodies for Graves), TSH, Free T4 & Free T3.  Like I said, I am new here but I feel pretty sure that others here will say the same thing or close to it.  I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
Every symptom you describe sounds like Graves.
Been there, done that.
Kids has given you good advice.
Ask for full blood count, TSH, FT3, FT4 , TSI

I too have Graves and so does my sister who I havent had contact with for years.
My other sister came to Australia in jan this year and strangly enough she has Hashi's.
A high TSI determines Graves Disease.
Let us know how you go :)