Free t3
Why is it that free t3 is so high right after we take medication..but yet we feel no hyperthyroid symptoms??
Some people seem to actually feel some effect after taking T3.  It depends on the dosage and whether your body is accustomed to it yet or not.  Also, with T3 meds it is usually advisable to split the dose in half and take half in the a.m. and half in early afternoon.  This helps avoid the type of reaction you are talking about.
no..didnt mean i felt hyperthyroid after taking it...Want to know the chemistry, like why does are t3, and even t4 rise above normal n yet we feel no hyperthyroid syptoms..btw i take my armour at 9am and 1am ..just curious
As I mentioned.  Some people do feel the effect.  It somewhat depends on the amount and the sensitivity to it.  Also, the half life of T3 is slightly less than a day, so that means that only 50% of the amount of T3 that you take will be active in the blood during the first day.  So it doesn't happen all at once.  It takes 4-5 days for your morning dose to be fully reflected in your blood.  Meanwhile you are also gradually getting the effects of yesterday's dose and even a slightly less amount from the day before.  

Sorry if I'm not explaining this very well.  It's a bit complicated.
Oh ok..now i get it..and half life is when a substance is reduced by half right..um what r the mental symtoms of hyperthyroidism just curious..lol
Here's a good list.  Pick your own.  LOL

http://www.endocrineweb.com/conditions/hyperthyroidism/hyperthyroidism-overactivity-thyroid-gland-0
so some people feel hyperthyroid right after taking armour or other drugs with t4/t3?
this is kinda weird..but thing is, i dnt wanna hav an advantage while playing sports..does this provide an advantage??What about a mental one?
If you mean overloading on T3, very doubtful that it would provide any significant advantage.  Not a good idea.  You're just going to have to train hard.  LOL
lol..no i said i dnt want an advantege..kinda obsessive with that..like an ocd thing
My bad.  A person that never seeks an advantage must be a good athlete, that is used to winning.  Us older folks look for any advantage we can grab.  LOL

What sport?
lol..Basketball and soccer..is crazy.. like im worrying so much about t3 this, thyroid that..im killing myself..so u sure, no advantage??lol ..im going crazy..sometimes this ocd gets the best of me..is hard..ugh..
No.  No worries.

Best to you.