Frequent urinating overnight
My question is has anybody had a problem with frequent urination overnight. I wake up 2-3 times a nigth to urinate. I never use to go this much before. Could the Hashi's be causing this and if so is there anything we can take to cut it down a little bit. Thanks for your help
My first thought is that maybe you are simply drinking too much prior to going to bed and could try to curtail your liquid intake for the 2-3 hours before bedtime;  but if you are excessively thirsty, along with drinking a lot, you  might need to get tested for diabetes or insulin resistance. Check with your doctor.  
Barb,
  Thanks for the info. I know I am not diabetic as I test myself once if a while with my husbands meter because he is diabetic. I do limit my intake before bed but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I am going to discuss this with my doctor today I have an appt after work. I read on that web site stop the thyroid madness that you can lack Aldosterone which is a hormone your adrenals produce when you have low coritsol you can have low adlosterone also when it gets to low your kidneys excete tow much salt which leads to low blood pressure, fatigue and a craving for salt and also frequent urination and sweating and a feeling of thirst. I do have all these syptoms and I do crave salt. I am going to run it by the doctor and see what she thinks maybe she will run some blood work and see if this is try. If it is low it says you can drink 1/4/- 1/2 tsp of sea salt in water twice daily. I will let you know what my doctor says Thank You.