Goiter
Hi everyone just a quick question.  I do have Graves and I have a goiter.  My question is will the goiter always flex in size?  Because some days I feel it some days I don't.its still visible though.  Even if your thyroid levels goes into remission or not?
Graves rarely is associated with goiter. Iodine deficiency - hypothyroidism and Hashimoto is more common with a goiter.

Stress can enlarge a sick gland - so can diet and choices of food.

You should list any labs you had done to make a clear assumption on whats going on.
I do have hyperthyroisdism as of right now due to the graves.  I thought it is common to have a goiter if the person is under the age of 40.  actually if the person is under the age of 40 the person with graves will have a goiter. I was just wondering if the goiter will always be there even in remission.  If it is still present in remission will it still flex in size?
Do you have a copy of your labs that you can post?
The variation in blood flow can cause feeleing about goiuter size, but the overall size may still be the same
When I was 23,  I developed graves/hyper/goiter. The only reason I went to the doctor was due to my neck enlarging (very visible on me-lineman's neck @ 88 lbs). I did have other symptoms but it was not until my neck enlarged that they figured out it was thyroid related.

The only thing I remotely remember was having the uptake scan, ( I think I had to drink something & come back for another scan). Once I went back for the second scan I was immediately admitted in hospital, apparently I was in a thyroid storm & didn't even know it. All history from there. Did have a RAI & TT, all better now.