HELP!! Lymes,High PTH,High Antithyroglobulin,Low T4,etc..???

Had lymes 23yrs.ago with bulls eye rash. Treated for 2wks.with oral antibiotics. Had lymes again with no rash 3 years later. Had IV therapy for 3 weeks. Flash forward 20yrs. Felt sick 2 1/2 yrs.ago and had some symtoms of lymes. NO doctors would give me a lymes test for these 2 1/2 yrs. Developed malaise,lost 50lbs in a few months,got whole body parathesia (pin & needles),got inflammatory arthritis,had 6 bleeding ulcers in colon which they think was due to a clot, fibromyalgia, acid reflux/gerd,bad osteoporsis, etc. Been to most doctors and in and out of hospitals. My RA Factor(rheumatoid arthritis factor) is high. FINALLY a couple months ago I cried to my rheumatologist to please give me the lymes test and he said okay. Guess what? POSITIVE! Next day I went to the hospital to have a Picc Line put in and received 28 days of IV antibiotic therapy. Still not feeling well.

I understand that parasites can give a high RA Factor. Meanwhile, my endocronologist took tests. It seems that I have a real problem absorbing Vit.D. I'm up to 5,000 IU D3 daily and it's still on the low side. It was down to 8.5. I also had been taking 50,000 IU D2 once a week but the doc took me off of that because it wasn't absorbing it.

These are my latest tests:

Choloesterol HIGH
PTH (parathyroid hormone) HIGH  at 82
Calcium now normal at 9.4 (used to be high for years)
TSH 3.660 normal
Thyroxine (T4) Free .75 (ref.range: 0.82-1.77)
Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Ab:  8  (ref.range: 0-34)
Antithyroglobulin Ab: 483 HIGH  (ref.range: 0-40)
AST (Live enzyme) 41 HIGH  (ref.range 0-40)

My TSH was fine a couple months ago.
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME? Anyone have an idea? Why would my PTH be high?
Help please.